ABOUT ERIKA ENDER
- Winner of multiple awards and honors including *2 Latin GRAMMYS *4 Billboards *6 Latin Billboards *Latin Billboard Song of the Decade *Global Icon Award*2 Diamond Records *35 Platinum Records *38 Gold Records *Leading Lady of Entertainment (Latin Academy of RecordingArts & Sciences) *Horizon Award of the National Hispanic Foundation Of The Arts *TJ Martell Foundation Humanitarian Award*The Keys to Miami and Panama cities *Cultural Ambassador of Panama *Belisario Borras Condecoration (Panama)*Your Excellency in Order Dr. Ricardo J. Alfaro order in the Degree of Grand Cross (Panama) * ASCAP * SESAC*2023 Global Artist Leadership Award Of “The Orchestra Of The Americas Group”*“She Rocks” Award, among others …
- The youngest composer to be inducted into the Latin Songwriters Hall of Fame.
- The composer with the # 1 song that has the best selling streaming and reach in worldwide history or music.
- The only Hispanic woman with a Grammy nomination for SONG OF THE YEAR; with the longest #1 in Billboard history; and with a #1 on Billboard´s Hot 100 chart with a Spanish-language song.
- Her song "Despacito" (co-author) holds 7 Guinness World Records.
- Her compositions are on more than 200 albums and she has more than 40 multi-territorial singles topping the charts.
- One of the Most Powerful Women according to People En Español and repeatedly, one of the 50 most powerful Central American Women according to Forbes Magazine.
- Founder of the Fundación Puertas Abiertas and creator of the TALENPRO project, (holder of the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for being the largest social/global development competition in the world)that annually benefits thousands of people, especially the youth and children.
- Global Ambassador for Special Olympics, besides supporting multiple social causes.
AWARDS & HONORS
Song of the Year 2017
Latin Songwriters Hall Of Fame 2017
LA MUSA Awards LSHOF
Best Mexican Regional Song 2016
Leading Ladies of Entertainment 2017
Latin Recording Academy of Arts and Sciences
Global Icon Award 2018
SESAC Latina Music Awards
Top Latin Song 2018
HITS AS A SONGWRITER
ERIKA ENDER RECEIVES 2023 GLOBAL ARTIST LEADERSHIP AWARD OF “THE ORCHESTRA OF THE AMERICAS GROUP”
WITH THE HEART-TOUCHING INTRODUCTION OF TIMOTHY SHRIVER, CHAIRMAN OF SPECIAL OLYMPICS, ERIKA ENDER RECEIVED THE “GLOBAL ARTIST LEADERSHIP AWARD” AT “THE ORCHESTRA OF THE AMERICAS GROUP ENTRANCE TO GREATNESS GALA”, HELD IN WASHINGTON DC, IN RECOGNITION OF HER EXTRAORDINARY ACHIEVEMENTS IN MUSIC AND HER SOCIAL WORK TOWARDS HUMANITY.
ERIKA ENDER JOIN AS A MEMBER OF THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF THE LATIN RECORDING ACADEMY®️
THE LATIN RECORDING ACADEMY®️ ANNOUNCES LATIN GRAMMY WINNER AND GRAMMY NOMINEE ERIKA ENDER AS A NEW SERVING BOARD MEMBER OF THE LATIN RECORDING ACADEMY FOR THE NEXT THREE YEARS. ENDER, ALONG WITH THE CONTINUING MEMBERS OF THE BOARD, ASSUME THE GREAT RESPONSIBILITY OF HELPING CHART THE COURSE OF THE LATIN RECORDING ACADEMY AND ENSURE ITS CONTINUED SUCCESS.
TALENPRO'S GRAND FINALE WAS A COMPLETE SUCCESS
TALENPRO (TALENT WITH A PURPOSE) AN OPEN DOORS FOUNDATION PROJECT, (CREATED AND DESIGNED BY ERIKA ENDER) WHICH COMBINES THROUGH AN INTERCOLLEGIATE COMPETITION, CULTURE, VALUES, SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND WHOSE GRAND PRIZE IS EDUCATION HAD A GREAT GRAND FINALE ON OCTOBER 23RD. THE ARTISTS WHO PARTICIPATED WERE JOSÉ LUIS RODRÍGUEZ “EL PUMA”, LLANE, SIUDY GARRIDO AND PATRICIA MANTEROLA. THE WINNERS WERE: BEST AUDIOVISUAL CATEGORY: MIGRANT CHILDREN BEST DANCE GROUP CATEGORY: HUDEX BEST SONG CATEGORY: GRETTA GUERRERO BEST PERFORMER: DELIA PERALTA